Fees are to be paid by certified cheque, bank draft, money order or electronic bank transfer payable to the Richmond School Board. This payment is due upon receipt of the student’s letter of confirmed acceptance. There may be a small additional charge at the school for expenses such as student council fees, the annual, and specialized course supplies.
REGISTRATION FEE: (All fees are in Canadian dollars.)
Non-Refundable: $200 to accompany each application. All tuition fees are made payable to the Richmond School Board by certified Cheque, Bank Draft, or Money Order. Electronic Bank Transfers are available upon request at an additional cost of $35.00.
Full Year (10 months or two semesters)
TUITION FEE REFUND POLICY
In the event that an applicant does not come to Canada or decides to leave the Richmond school system for personal reasons, a portion of the tuition fee will be refunded. One hundred dollars ($100) will be retained to cover administration expenses. All requests must be made in writing. The following refund policy will apply to International Students:
- Full refund, less application and administration fees, if the visiting student authorization is not approved by Canada Immigration (student must include letter of rejection from High Commission or Embassy).
- Two-thirds (2/3) of tuition fee, if the student withdraws prior to the commencement of the program.
- One-half (1/2) of tuition fee, if the student withdraws anytime between commencement and the end of the first calendar month of the program year.
- No refund of the tuition fee if the student withdraws after the first calendar month of the program.
- No refund of the tuition fee if the student is found to be in violation of school rules (i.e. chronic absenteeism, drinking alcohol, taking drugs).